Life in the UK Practice Test 1
1) When was the first British coin made?
2) Church of England who founded it
3) When did the Battle of Agincourt Happen?
4) When did parliament pass the habeas corpus act?
5) In 1776 how many American colonies declared their independence from Britain
6) In which year did the UK join the European Economic Community?
7) Valentine's Day celebrated on which day
8) What is the minimum age to drink wine with a meal with someone over 18?
9) Who is the head of state of the United Kingdom?
10) How many members does the Northern Ireland assembly have?
11) What is the official name of UK?
12) When did English become the official language of England?
13) Who wrote the Book of Common Prayer?
14) Who was the first person to be called prime minister?
15) What was the population of the British Empire?
16) When did women get the right to vote in England?
17) When the BBC did start radio broadcasting?
18) How much percentage of people lives in Wales?
19) Where is the millennium stadium?
20) When did England win the football world cup?
21) Lord of the rings who wrote it
22) What happens if an mp dies or resigns?
23) How many commonwealth countries are there?
24) How long is the Bayeux Tapestry?