Life in the UK Practice Test 3
1) What was the main crop in Ireland in the 19th century?
3) When is the St Patrick’s Day?
4) Bonfire night celebrated on which date?
5) What is the legal age to buy a lottery ticket?
6) How many local authorities does the city of London have?
7) Identify two British overseas territories from below
9) Which of the following is a fundamental principle of British Life?
10) How Queen Mary did become known as Bloody Mary?
11) Who lived in Britain First?
12) When did Britain become permanently separated from the continent by the channel?
13) How long does Diwali festival celebrates?
14) Where Stonehenge is located
15) How many countries in the commonwealth?
16) Who invented the www world wide web?
17) From where first farmers came to Britain
18) Plague was also known as
19) All are equally, regardless of sex, religion, disability. Is it true?
20) In which centuries did the first Christian communities appear in UK
21) Which charity that works to preserve and protect historic places and spaces?
22) What is the national flower of England?
23) “Robert Burns” from which country
24) What flag has a white cross on a blue background?