Life in the UK Practice Test 4
1) Which city is the capital of England
2) When is St David day celebrated?
3) When is Christmas Eve Celebrated?
4) Who was the first British person to win an Olympic gold medal in 10,000 meters?
5) Where is the cenotaph located?
6) Tower of London who built it
7) Queen Elizabeth ii married to Philip. Is it true?
8) Life peers who appoints?
9) When the Northern Ireland parliament was first established?
10) When does the electoral register get updated?
11) What do you need to apply for British Citizenship?
12) Where did Bronze Age people bury their dead?
13) How long approximately did the Romans stay in Britain?
14) Who was the British prime minister during World War II?
15) Who became prime minister of Britain in World War II?
16) What was the population of the Britain in 1901 (England and Wales)?
17) Who won the gold medals in rower 5 consecutive Olympic Games
18) What time do pubs normally open?
19) What is the official residence of the prime minister of the UK?
20) What is the system that automatically deducts tax called?
21) The Bill of Rights is an Act of the Parliament of England passed on 16 December 1689 in the wake of the Glorious Revolution. Is it true?
22) What countries are in Great Britain?
23) What language did Iron Age people speak?
24) When did the roman army leave Britain?