Life in the UK Practice Test 7
1) As part of the citizenship ceremony, new citizens must pledge to give their loyalty to the UK. Is it true?
2) Everyone living in the England should respect and support the fundamental values and principles of British society. Is it true?
3) Which of the following is not part of the UK??
4) Which TWO of the following are part of ‘Great Britain’??
5) Where is the UK parliament located??
6) Is Isle of Man part of the UK?
7) Which of these countries is not part of ‘Great Britain’??
8) The official name of the UK is the United Kingdom of Great Britain. Is it true?
9) Which of the following is a British overseas territory?
10) Crown dependencies have their own government. Is it true?
11) Which territory is an example of a Crown dependency?
12) The other three countries (Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales) have a parliamentary government or assemblies of their own. Is it true?
13) When did Queen Anne die?
14) What was the phrase, the evacuation process at the Dunkirk beaches, called?
15) On what day did the Allied forces landed in Normandy popularly referred to as D day?
16) What type of government did Britain have between 1951 and 1964?
17) Who gave the - winds of change - speech about independence and decolonization?
18) What was discovered by Sir Bernard Lovell in 20th century?
19) The Labour party was elected to power in the UK in which year?
20) Where is the UK located in Europe?
21) When is Vaisakhi Celebrated?
22) Who developed a British style distinct music from that elsewhere in Europe?
23) Who wrote the poem Anthem for doomed Youth?
24) The decades of the 1950s and 1960s were famous for which genre of British films?